It’s February, Amber, it’s too late for new year’s resolutions- poppycock! I’ve had this list ready since January so it totally counts. My bookish goals for 2018:
1. Make more book blogging friends. *Cough cough* be my friend. I hope this year, I’ll be more active in the community and be able to gain some friends in the bookverse!
2. Complete my 25 book goodreads challenge. I’m working towards my Master’s degree so time is almost as tight as my budget.
3. Read more memoirs and biographies. I find that changing genre between YA Fantasies to be refreshing so that I don’t fall into a reading slump. I like to think of it as sort of cleaning the pallet.
4. Give my favorite reads as gifts. I love giving gifts and I love when people love my favorite books so why not mix the two?
5. Do a buddy read. I’m an overachiever, I’m currently finishing up my very first buddy read and I’m super excited about it! It’s really interesting to discuss with the others in the group and see things that I didn’t even think about.
6. Attend a bookish event. Now it just seems like cheating. I have tickets to the Leipziger Buchmesse (book fair/convention) in a couple weeks AND I have plans underway to go to the Frankfurter Buchmesse in October! Let’s chat!
What are your goals for the year? Do you set a goal for yourself each year? What was your favorite book of 2017? Have you ever done a buddy read or been to a book event?
Check out my latest review A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas– A Spoiler-free Review
Thanks for reading! -xo Amber